Where to read Nervos Network's latest research in blockchain technology?
It is important that we help our communities understand our position in the blockchain ecosystem, the software that we develop, and our long-term goals!
There are several resources for reading Nervos Network's whitepapers and latest research:
- Whitepapers and and Research Papers for a deeper dive into Nervos Network's research into the blockchain ecosystem, as well as the multi-layer and crypto-economic design.
- The Nervos Positioning Paper: Highlights Nervos Network's position in the blockchain ecosystem such as what long-term goals, accomplishments, the trade-offs we have made, and how we have arrived at our current design decisions
- Crypto-economics of the Nervos Common Knowledge Base: A comprehensive guide into the Nervos Network crypto-economic model and the incentives that provides participants to pursue their own economic interests on the Nervos Common Knowledge blockchain.
- Nervos CKB: A Common Knowledge Base for the Crypto-Economy: Find out more about Nervos Network's innovative, layered network infrastructure, including the verification layer (Layer 1) and a generation layer (Layer 2) for high-performance transactions and privacy protection.
- Nervos Network RFCs (Request for Comments) Docs: a public repository containing proposals, standards, and documentation relating to Nervos Network, providing an open path for the community to study and comment on new protocols, improvements, best practices.
Make your voice heard! Learn more about Nervos Network's RFCs and how you can contribute to them.
Nervos Network is largely open-source and places great emphasis on blockchain technology innovation. Therefore, we invite all our users and enthusiasts to take a deeper dive into the Nervos Network ecosystem.