Launch On Kollect (Art Attack) is an NFT competition for artists. Submitting your artwork to the contest is completely free, and this includes the fees to mint your art. These instructions will show you how to signup, mint your NFT, and submit for judging.
Remember, you may only request fees to mint once and only submit 1 entry to the content. Attempts to otherwise will result in a ban.
The basic instructions are as follows:
- Join the Web3 World Championship on Devpost
- Create an account on Kollect.me (if you don't have one already).
- Fill out this form to request some CKB to mint an NFT. (Requests may take up to 48 hours to process.)
- Mint your NFT on Kollect.
- Submit you NFT for judging using Devpost.
1. Creating an account on Kollect.me.
In order to mint an NFT on Kollect, you will first need to have an account on Kollect.me. You are free to use your existing Kollect account if you already have one.
To create an account, use the Sign Up button on the Kollect.me website. This will create a popup window prompting you to create a Unipass account, which is a service that uses your e-mail address to manage your wallet.
If you need help with Kollect or Unipass, please refer to this blog post for instructions.
Once you have created your Kollect account, please come back to these instructions and continue to step 2 to request CKB be added to your account.
2. Request CKB funds to mint an NFT.
After you have created your Kollect account, you can request CKB to mint your first NFT. Please fill out this form to make your request.
You will need the following information:
- Your Kollect username.
- Your Unipass email address.
- Your Kollect CKB deposit address.
- A screenshot of your Kollect "My Wallet" page.
After your request has been made, please allow up to 48 hours for processing. We will go as fast as we can, but please be patient.
3. Mint your NFT on Kollect.
Once you receive the CKB funds in your account you will see the balance reflected in your Kollect wallet. You can then continue minting an NFT by using the blue Mint NFT button at the top of the Kollect.me website.
If you need help Minting an NFT, please refer to this video for instructions.
When minting an NFT:
- You must mint at least 1 NFT (400 CKB). You can mint more if desired, but you will need to use your own funds.
- The description text for your NFT if optional, but we recommend you fill it out since it might help judges to appreciate your art better.
- You can immediately list your NFT for sale at any price. If it sells the proceeds are yours to keep.
- The minting process can take 30-60 minutes to complete.
4. Submit your NFT for judging using Devpost.
Once the minting process is complete, you will need to get the URL for your NFT so it can be submitted on Devpost.
To get your NFT URL from Kollect, visit the NFT page by clicking your username on the top right corner, then on Minted Tokens on the left. You should see the NFT in the list.
Then click on the name of your NFT. Once on your NFTs page, you can find the URL in the address bar.
Copy the URL and fill out the form on Devpost to enter the contest.